Slight chance of snow flurries this week
On your MLK, Jr Monday, it’s going to be very nice day with sunny skies and highs in the upper 50s.
But don’t get used to the warm weather. A blast of cold air will move in on Tuesday and stay for the rest of the week.
As the cold air moves in, there’s a chance we could see a few snow showers Tuesday afternoon.
Wednesday will be sunny but cold with highs in the low 30s. We should make it above freezing on Thursday with highs in the mid-30s.
But on Friday we will see a reinforcing shot of cold air. Afternoon highs on Friday will be around freezing. Morning lows for most of the week will be in the teens.
- Mom bites off dog's ear to save 2-year-old daughter during attack
- Two local schools make list of '10 Best High Schools in North Carolina'
- Update: Silver Alert canceled for Forsyth County woman
- Mistrial in case against man accused of passing school bus, killing child
- 3 arrested, 1 sought in Davidson Co. kidnapping, assault