Duke beats NC State in 95-60 victory
DURHAM, N.C. — Duke slammed N.C. State basketball with a 95-60 victory Saturday afternoon in Cameron Indoor Stadium.
The Greensboro News & Record reported that it was Duke’s most complete game of the season, using a full-court defense against the Wolf Pack.
Jabari Parker scored 23 points and Rasheed Sulaimon added 13 points for the Blue Devils, now 14-4 and 3-2 in the Atlantic Coast Conference. State is now 11-7 and 1-4 in the ACC.
Former president George H.W. Bush in the arena and Duke Coach Mike Krzyzewski was at one point pounding the floor, according to the paper.
Read more: The Greensboro News & Record
- Mom bites off dog's ear to save 2-year-old daughter during attack
- Two local schools make list of '10 Best High Schools in North Carolina'
- Update: Silver Alert canceled for Forsyth County woman
- Mistrial in case against man accused of passing school bus, killing child
- 3 arrested, 1 sought in Davidson Co. kidnapping, assault