Skies clearing across the Piedmont
Skies are clearing across the Piedmont and temperatures will drop in the pre-dawn hours.
Even so, many area schools are operating on a 2-hour delay.
The rest of the day will be mostly sunny and dry. Expect highs to be chillier than the past couple of days, in the mid-’40s.
Temperatures for the next several days will be on a roller coaster.
Friday highs are going to closer to the normal high, near 48 degrees, but by Saturday, a powerful cold front will drag us to the upper ’30s for highs.
Through the temperature swings, our weather will remain dry for the weekend.
- Mom bites off dog's ear to save 2-year-old daughter during attack
- Two local schools make list of '10 Best High Schools in North Carolina'
- Update: Silver Alert canceled for Forsyth County woman
- Mistrial in case against man accused of passing school bus, killing child
- 3 arrested, 1 sought in Davidson Co. kidnapping, assault