Guilford County Schools to operate on two-hour delay Thursday
GUILFORD COUNTY, N.C. – Guilford County Schools students will be on a two-hour delay Thursday, Jan. 16. All employees, including school-based employees, should report to work on a normal schedule.
GCS central offices will operate on a normal schedule, as will Twilight School. After-school activities will continue as planned.
State exams will be postponed and will resume on Friday. Midterms are still being held on Thursday.
For more information on other area school closings, visit myfox8.com/weather/closings-delays.
- Mom bites off dog's ear to save 2-year-old daughter during attack
- Update: Silver Alert canceled for Forsyth County woman
- Two local schools make list of '10 Best High Schools in North Carolina'
- Mistrial in case against man accused of passing school bus, killing child
- NC girl kicked out of prom for wearing pants