Guilford County Schools to operate on two-hour delay Thursday
GUILFORD COUNTY, N.C. – Guilford County Schools students will be on a two-hour delay Thursday, Jan. 16. All employees, including school-based employees, should report to work on a normal schedule.
GCS central offices will operate on a normal schedule, as will Twilight School. After-school activities will continue as planned.
State exams will be postponed and will resume on Friday. Midterms are still being held on Thursday.
For more information on other area school closings, visit myfox8.com/weather/closings-delays.
- This is why you don't take a selfie next to a moving train
- 24 people apply for 'World's Toughest Job,' get an emotional surprise at end of interview
- 79-year-old 'Britain's Got Talent' dancer stuns Simon Cowell with her moves
- Watch WWE's touching tribute to The Ultimate Warrior
- 'Blood moon' timeline: Event will be a sight to behold, weather permitting