Davidson County resident sets shooting records
DAVIDSON COUNTY, N.C. — Tyler Leinbach of Davidson County tried all the sports growing up, but there was something about shooting that really captured his passion.
Leinbach said he also became fascinated with world records at an early age.
That yearning to be a record holder never went away. In high school, he became good at shooting and set a goal.
It took a lot of practice and many attempts, but earlier this year, Leinbach set a record for fastest time to shoot clay targets — 25 in 37.23 seconds.
FOX8 speaks to Leinbach in the video above.
- Mom bites off dog's ear to save 2-year-old daughter during attack
- Two local schools make list of '10 Best High Schools in North Carolina'
- Mistrial in case against man accused of passing school bus, killing child
- Woman killed in wreck on southbound Business 85 in High Point
- Video captures suspect stealing items from baby's grave