Man claims to have Bigfoot’s body

Posted on: 11:37 am, January 11, 2014, by , updated on: 11:46am, January 11, 2014

HATTIESBURG, Miss. — A man claims to have shot and killed Bigfoot and said he has the corpse to prove it.

KSAT.com reported that “Bigfoot hunter” Rick Dyer claims he fatally shot the mythical creature in a wooded area of San Antonio, Texas on Sept. 6, 2012.

Dyer said the Sasquatch’s body has since been at an unnamed university in Washington state getting tested. He said the school plans to hold a press conference in February, standing behind him.Bigfoot

Dyer said he killed the 8-foot-tall 800 pound creature by shooting it twice in the back and once in the head.

He said he used pork ribs from Walmart and attached them to trees to lure the beast.

“We nailed ‘em all around the trees, and then that night we heard Bigfoot come back,” Dyer told Esquire. “I chased him down in the middle of the night. I shot him once, he ran, I shot him again.”

Dyer said his evidence includes DNA, DNA sequencing, scans and an autopsy.

“I am the first person who has ever killed a Bigfoot, that’s without a doubt,” Dyer said. “Others may claim it, but no one has produced a body but Rick Dyer.”

Dyer said he plans to take the Bigfoot’s body on a tour across the United States. After that, he said it will end up in a museum.

Dyer said a medical press conference is scheduled for February 9 in Washington, in which his evidence will come to light.

Despite his “evidence,” Dyer has been caught trying to fool the public before. In 2008, he claimed to have killed a Bigfoot, but it turned out to be a rubber ape costume, according to Snopes.com.

• Looks like a homeless yard troll.

• Andrea Papotta says:

If you did kill a big foot then your a MURDERER. You had no right to take a life of a living creature.

• LOL, he has a PR guy…..

It’s the Special Sauce….LOL

• Nancy Le says:

well, I eagerly await Feb 9 lol wow

• treva willard says:

And since it has some human dna will he be charged with Murder>>

• RAR says:

Nobody is more better then the “Finding Bigfoot” Crew from the Animal Planet show.. Ask them what they think about what this guy is saying.. I would believe more from the crew from “Finding Bigfoot” then this unknown guy..

• INDEED HE JUST COMMITTED MURDER AND THINKS ITS A PRIZE TO HANG ON HIS WALL. LOOK LIKE HUMAN TO ME.

• how much crack and bath salt did he do to stay up and track this thing down? DNA looks like you killed a human being who’d been living in the woods his entire 50 yrs. MURDER. this guy is a scam he tried this claim before using a plastic mask lol. dude please go to rehab.

• im laughing so hard right now at the hypocrisy of screaming murder about killing a bigfoot when we kill 100′s of 1000′s of children thru abortion priorities in this country need to be straightened out its an animal for pete sake not a human

• Sam Ayala-Oquendo says:

Idk about any of this I’m very interested if there really is a bigfoot but honestly after all I saw w never a good pic or video I don’t think they exist.. there’s always a pic of video w not vvery good footage or clearity..

• CJV says:

This is a Hoax. If he really killed a bigfoot then his local Department of Wildlife would be all over him. I believe bigfoot is real because I’ve found tracks in mud and snow while hiking and hunting, here in Washington State. I once asked my Department of Wildlife could a hunter shoot a bigfoot? The answer was no… because bigfoot would be an endangered species and protected under the law. I suggest someone with time call his State Dept. of Wildlife and see what they have to say about this. That might expose him as a fraud before his shindig next month?

• Braxtyn Hughes says:

CJV you’re absolutely right. There would be way more media coverage. But as of right now big foot isn’t on any endangered list because he’s not proven to be real. I think if it turns out to not be a hoax, I believe he would be arrested for poaching.

• Crystal says:

Bs they is no bigfoot never was just something made up!

• Braxtyn Hughes says:

If the guy shot ‘big foot’ in the back of the head twice, his face would not be so intact like it is in this picture. He’s a hoax.

• The One says:

they is to

• Albert Stanley says:

Death is just that…if you do not eat the meat…you sure and the hell dont kill it. Death is a no return ride.

• its my business says:

I have to leave a comment so I can read everybody who post here. We have been looking for a “Big Foot” for decades. Since I was 10 years old, I can remember a movie that came out back then and that was 40 years ago. We also believe in ghosts and Loch Ness Monsters and aliens, but have we ever really seen one? Good point about the 2 gunshot wounds to the head. I can’t wait until Feb 9th to see what happens.

• Joe says:

i believe aliens exist, loch ness and bigfoot no, and ill tell you why. If big foot were in fact real wouldnt we have found even the smallest bit of evidence before this? And loch ness, i watched a documentary where hundreds of boats with sophisticated sonar gear swept they entire area. they didnt find anything large enough. aliens on the other hand are very real. the universe is to infinite for us to be the only intelligent life. i read somewhere theres a 1:100,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 that were the only intelligent life in the universe.. Those odds speak for them self. And before someone comments saying thats not a real number it is, its one hundred decillion.

• Dopple says:

Looks like another uneducated bumpkin. I bet he listens to country music. They all do.

• its my business says:

Regardless of what type of music one listens to is benign. Personally, I don’t listen to Country Music, but the vast majority of the US does. We should stay on topic here. I wonder why just a close-up of the face? If it were me, and this baloney was real, I would want a shot of the entire “9 feet” of this published for all to see. Too much hype about Big Foot going on this month. This guy said he used pork ribs from Walmart and attached them to trees to lure the beast. Wonder if he cooked them first? lol

• cynical says:

What a load smh. A big load. He even sober?

• lone wolf says:

dont worry harry will be ok the hendersons wont stantd for this

• Nancy Chymicheal says:

This Guys a bafoon.

• boo boo says:

should have used some Jack Links beef jerky and he could have killed two…

• Just Shoot Me says:

Chicken pot, Chicken pot, Chicken Pot Pie!

• its my business says:

FOX better have done their due-diligence on this piece before posting it as an article or TV promo for the myriad of Big Foot shows that are up and coming. Wonder if those shows will be on FOX and Spike?

• you sure that aint your grandpa,,,you wont get away with it

• JACK GRAY says:

As a former hunter that used to hunt for food, I wish that he had filmed it instead of killing it. I’m one of the people who want to know if they exist, but if he is real, he wasn’t hurting us, so why not let him live. I truly hate, KILLING FOR SPORT. It sickens me.

• mojo32822 says:

you can tell that this guy obviously does drugs and hes obviously lying. its probally just some monkey or ape if he even has a body

• Hunter says:

he should not have killed this creature it is beautiful and intelligent he had no right to take the life of this hominoid but we all have proof now I have always believed bigfoot was real I believe I have seen him once but killing him why just why it sickens me that he killed and animal I hunt but the rule is if you kill it you eat it.

• Aaron says:

Some of you people just don’t pay attention he said he shot him once in the back and once in the back of the Head which makes two shots. Not twice in the back of the head loll

• Brady says:

For the ones who say bigfoot dose not and never had existed you should do some research because bones haveeen found in Asia that prove what is known as the common day bigfdidre thought to be extinct but scientists believe they migrated here from Asia before the land mass broke away

• Brady says:

Have been * , bigfoot*

• Terry says:

There has never been a report or a news commentary indicating that anyone has been attacked or killed by a Bigfoot or any other man-ape roaming our wilderness areas. The contrary seems to be the truth of the matter, and that is that these creatures seem to simply want to be left alone. If in fact they do coexist with us here on earth, I say let them. We humans approach everything we don’t/cant understand with the same emotional response and that is FEAR ! If we cannot understand it, communicate with it , or dominate it, we fear it. There have been hundreds of examples where we men, supposedly the most intelligent beings on earth, have played major roles in the poor judgement that has led to the extinction of several species.This is simply another example of that poor judgement. I think it is a stretch to say men are the superior species; after all we are well on our way to eliminating ourselves. FEAR, a game changer!!!

• its my business says:

Very well stated, Terry. Personally, I don’t believe in the mammal’s existence because surely we would have some real proof and identity or shock and awe already. IMO, if they do exist, leave them alone. The mammal is not hurting anyone. If anything, you would think they would have run across a “young big foot” track or tracing , as well. We never hear anything about that. They have to propagate somehow for this charade to exists for all these decades. I realize a “find” could be a great Coup d’état for some. But personally, I think it is a waste of time and energy and fuel for the public to beleive in yet something else that is not real. Waiting for Feb. 9th.

• Steven Lynch says:

It has been said ” the most intelligent animals on earth are the ones yet to be discovered by man”,.Unfortunatly for Bigfoot,he has been exposed by man’s expansion into his territory,along with modern technology.

• Steven Lynch says:

Lots of questions to be answered…How did he remove an 800 pound body from the woods?
    Surely if the goverment knew about it they would have covered it up.

• Not a fool says:

Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me.

• clint says:

Hunting is legal in all fifty states with the proper licences and during the appropriate seasons. Bigfoot hasn’t been proven to be real so you cant be arrested for poaching something that isn’t real. In the state of Louisiana I can hunt and kill any animal on my property at any time if I consider it a danger. So if I spotted a big foot in my cow pasture I could shoot it and kill it.