Pit crew members camp out for good cause
DAVIDSON COUNTY, N.C. — A large group of pit crew members at Richard Childress Racing camped out for a good cause last night.
The guys went on a 24 hour fast to help raise money and awareness to fight the hunger problem in North Carolina.
The group is called “Pit Stops for Poverty” and it’s picking up speed.
- Mom bites off dog's ear to save 2-year-old daughter during attack
- Two local schools make list of '10 Best High Schools in North Carolina'
- Update: Silver Alert canceled for Forsyth County woman
- Mistrial in case against man accused of passing school bus, killing child
- 3 arrested, 1 sought in Davidson Co. kidnapping, assault