Closings, delays and early dismissals

Greensboro business evacuated due to gas leak

This is an archived article and the information in the article may be outdated. Please look at the time stamp on the story to see when it was last updated.

(WGHP)

GREENSBORO, N.C. — A gas leak and high carbon monoxide readings have prompted an evacuation at a business in Greensboro Thursday.

Officials say the call came in from 2000 Pisgah Church Road as a gas leak around 1:05 p.m.

After officials received readings of high carbon monoxide, so the building was evacuated.

There is no further information at this time.

3 comments

  • Abbie

    until I looked at the paycheck which was of $7178, I be certain that my neighbour woz truly erning money in there spare time from there labtop.. there uncle started doing this less than sixteen months and just now repaid the loans on there condo and bought a brand new Mini Cooper. you can look here………. http://nxy.in/1p2lw

  • Jarrett

    I work here and it was wild. They were working on the furnace and then it started to smell like GSR (Gun Shot Residue) and they sent us to lunch early… we came back and started working again and then a fireman was tapping me on the shoulder telling me to hang up the phone and evacuate

Comments are closed.