IMPORTANT INFORMATION FOR DISH SUBSCRIBERS – SERVICE INTERRUPTION – CLICK HERE

‘Catman’ hospitalized, streak of Panthers home games in jeopardy

This is an archived article and the information in the article may be outdated. Please look at the time stamp on the story to see when it was last updated.

WINSTON-SALEM, N.C. -- Greg "Catman" Good has never missed a Carolina Panthers home game since the team's formation in 1995.

His amazing streak could be in jeopardy though. The beloved Panthers superfan was hospitalized Monday after he experienced breathing problems.

Good was later told by doctors he had congestive heart failure.

He says there is a 75 percent chance he will make it to Charlotte on Sunday and a 25 percent chance he won't.

He says there are a lot of people praying for him and he is staying optimistic.

13 comments

Comments are closed.

Follow

Get every new post delivered to your Inbox.

Join 86,767 other followers