Winston-Salem woman found dead near her home
WINSTON-SALEM, N.C. — The body of a Winston-Salem woman was found near her home on New Hope Lane early Friday morning.
Police responded to the area around 7:45 a.m. where they found Denise Williams, 47, of 951 New Hope Lane, unresponsive on a path between New Hope Lane and Bethlehem Lane.
Witnesses told police they had seen Williams walking in the area earlier.
Williams had no obvious signs of trauma and police say foul play is not suspected.
The cause of death is pending results of an autopsy.
- This is why you don't take a selfie next to a moving train
- Remains of teens missing since 1971 found in submerged car
- Wu-Tang Clan affiliated rapper severs penis, jumps off building
- Woman shot dead while on phone with 911 for 13 minutes
- 24 people apply for 'World's Toughest Job,' get an emotional surprise at end of interview