Silver Alert cancelled for woman reported missing
Shannon Barbara Murphy
GIBSONVILLE, N.C. — The N.C. Center for Missing Persons has cancelled a Silver Alert for a 22-year-old woman reported missing out of Gibsonville.
The alert for Shannon Barbara Murphy was cancelled Saturday after being issued earlier this month.
- Mom bites off dog's ear to save 2-year-old daughter during attack
- Update: Silver Alert canceled for Forsyth County woman
- Two local schools make list of '10 Best High Schools in North Carolina'
- Mistrial in case against man accused of passing school bus, killing child
- NC girl kicked out of prom for wearing pants