Chad Tucker’s wife gives birth to happy, healthy baby girl
Chad Tucker and his wife Meredith welcomed their daughter into the world Friday.
Carson Parry Joyce Tucker, 6 pounds, 10 ounces, was born at 3:09 a.m.
Chad made the announcement on Instagram Friday morning.
“Both Carson Parry and her amazing mom are doing great… though very tired,” Chad wrote. “So proud of Meredith who was a champ through 22 hours of labor!”
- 24 people apply for 'World's Toughest Job,' get an emotional surprise at end of interview
- This is why you don't take a selfie next to a moving train
- Watch WWE's touching tribute to The Ultimate Warrior
- 79-year-old 'Britain's Got Talent' dancer stuns Simon Cowell with her moves
- 'Blood moon' timeline: Event will be a sight to behold, weather permitting