Chad Tucker’s wife gives birth to happy, healthy baby girl
Chad Tucker and his wife Meredith welcomed their daughter into the world Friday.
Carson Parry Joyce Tucker, 6 pounds, 10 ounces, was born at 3:09 a.m.
Chad made the announcement on Instagram Friday morning.
“Both Carson Parry and her amazing mom are doing great… though very tired,” Chad wrote. “So proud of Meredith who was a champ through 22 hours of labor!”
- Woman killed in wreck on southbound Business 85 in High Point
- Mom bites off dog's ear to save 2-year-old daughter during attack
- Baby born Tuesday is largest hospital has seen in over a decade
- Woman admits to stealing toy from child's grave, explains why she did it
- Tenn. girl wakes up for school, finds parents dead inside home