Photo of baby holding pistol, surrounded by guns sparks controversy
BIRMINGHAM, Ala. — A photo of a baby holding a pistol and surrounded by guns posted to Twitter on Monday has been making the rounds on the Internet.
According to WIAT, the photo has been drawing mixed reactions.
“I’m all for gun ownership, but this is ridiculous,” Alabama resident Joann Hyde told WIAT. “Including a baby in a picture with any guns is ridiculous.”
However, on WIAT’s Facebook page, some people supported the photo, saying things like “Raise ‘em right, awesome picture.”
Read more: WIAT
- Mom bites off dog's ear to save 2-year-old daughter during attack
- Two local schools make list of '10 Best High Schools in North Carolina'
- Update: Silver Alert canceled for Forsyth County woman
- Mistrial in case against man accused of passing school bus, killing child
- 3 arrested, 1 sought in Davidson Co. kidnapping, assault