Wake Forest athletes help Triad children during Christmas holiday
Back in 1986, Wake Forest football player Chip Rives started a program that is still going to this day.
The program involves Wake Forest Demon Deacons athletes coming together to deliver Christmas to underprivileged children in the Triad.
FOX8 caught up with the action this year.
- Mom bites off dog's ear to save 2-year-old daughter during attack
- Two local schools make list of '10 Best High Schools in North Carolina'
- Update: Silver Alert canceled for Forsyth County woman
- Mistrial in case against man accused of passing school bus, killing child
- 3 arrested, 1 sought in Davidson Co. kidnapping, assault