Thomasville man dies in Christmas Day wreck
THOMASVILLE, N.C. — A man is dead after a car accident on Christmas Day in Thomasville.
According to the N.C. Highway Patrol, Robbie Campbell, was driving on Lake Road around 3:30 p.m. Wednesday when he ran off the side of the road.
He over-corrected, flipped the vehicle and then hit a power pole.
Campbell, 44, of 361 Hogan Bowers Road, Thomasville, died at the scene.
Troopers say speed was a factor in the crash.
- 40 people arrested across NC for human trafficking
- The real story behind the 'train selfie' and the man kicked in head by 'conductor'
- Why were huge military planes flying over the Piedmont today?
- Judge tells convicted killer 'I hope you die in prison'
- Lexington man killed in accident on I-85 in Davidson Co.