Thomasville man dies in Christmas Day wreck
THOMASVILLE, N.C. — A man is dead after a car accident on Christmas Day in Thomasville.
According to the N.C. Highway Patrol, Robbie Campbell, was driving on Lake Road around 3:30 p.m. Wednesday when he ran off the side of the road.
He over-corrected, flipped the vehicle and then hit a power pole.
Campbell, 44, of 361 Hogan Bowers Road, Thomasville, died at the scene.
Troopers say speed was a factor in the crash.
- Mom bites off dog's ear to save 2-year-old daughter during attack
- Update: Silver Alert canceled for Forsyth County woman
- Two local schools make list of '10 Best High Schools in North Carolina'
- NC girl kicked out of prom for wearing pants
- Mistrial in case against man accused of passing school bus, killing child