New scam targets people with prepaid cards
A new scam is making the rounds and the people behind it hope you will be willing to do something wrong too.
Scam artists convince you it is an easy way to make a quick buck, but instead they are stealing from you.
FOX8 On Your Side Consumer Reporter Melissa Painter explains what to watch out for.
- Mom bites off dog's ear to save 2-year-old daughter during attack
- Silver Alert issued for woman missing from Winston-Salem
- Man catches massive 805-pound shark, won't share his secret
- NC girl kicked out of prom for wearing pants
- 'Ice Road Truckers' star accused of kidnapping prostitute, threatens to kill her over $1k