West Forsyth twins to play college basketball together
CLEMMONS, N.C. — The girls basketball team at West Forsyth High School is set on a state championship led by twins Jessica and Jazmine Jones.
At 6’2,” the identical twins may be difficult to tell apart on the court and they’ve gotten plenty of interest from colleges.
But earlier this year, they both committed to Auburn, so they’ll have four more years of being teammates.
The sisters knew there was a possibility of splitting up in order to play at the next level. So they consider the opportunity to play for Auburn together to be a blessing.
- Mom bites off dog's ear to save 2-year-old daughter during attack
- Two local schools make list of '10 Best High Schools in North Carolina'
- Mistrial in case against man accused of passing school bus, killing child
- Woman killed in wreck on southbound Business 85 in High Point
- Video captures suspect stealing items from baby's grave