Son sobs at the sight of his soldier dad disguised as opposing football player
When U.S. Air Force Master Sgt. Joseph Martell returned home from his deployment, he decided to surprise his son. Their reactions were absolutely perfect.
According to usvethub.com, Martell wanted to do something extra special, so he put on a football uniform of an opposing team and met his unsuspecting son on the football field during a game.
- This is why you don't take a selfie next to a moving train
- 24 people apply for 'World's Toughest Job,' get an emotional surprise at end of interview
- Watch WWE's touching tribute to The Ultimate Warrior
- 79-year-old 'Britain's Got Talent' dancer stuns Simon Cowell with her moves
- 'Blood moon' timeline: Event will be a sight to behold, weather permitting