New Hampshire vet raising money for dog hit by snowplow
NEW HAMPSHIRE – A veterinarian and a New Hampshire community are coming together hoping to turn a tragedy into a holiday miracle.
Molly, a three-year-old Australian Shepherd, was hit by a snowplow Tuesday night, and all of her limbs were broken.
The dog’s owner, a military veteran, told the emergency room staff that he didn’t have the money get Molly the cared she needed.
Now, a veterinarian and the Manchester Clinic is doing all they can to raise the $5,500 needed for Molly’s surgery.
- This is why you don't take a selfie next to a moving train
- Remains of teens missing since 1971 found in submerged car
- Wu-Tang Clan affiliated rapper severs penis, jumps off building
- Woman shot dead while on phone with 911 for 13 minutes
- 24 people apply for 'World's Toughest Job,' get an emotional surprise at end of interview