New Hampshire vet raising money for dog hit by snowplow
NEW HAMPSHIRE – A veterinarian and a New Hampshire community are coming together hoping to turn a tragedy into a holiday miracle.
Molly, a three-year-old Australian Shepherd, was hit by a snowplow Tuesday night, and all of her limbs were broken.
The dog’s owner, a military veteran, told the emergency room staff that he didn’t have the money get Molly the cared she needed.
Now, a veterinarian and the Manchester Clinic is doing all they can to raise the $5,500 needed for Molly’s surgery.
- Mom bites off dog's ear to save 2-year-old daughter during attack
- Two local schools make list of '10 Best High Schools in North Carolina'
- Woman killed in wreck on southbound Business 85 in High Point
- Mistrial in case against man accused of passing school bus, killing child
- Woman admits to stealing toy from child's grave, explains why she did it