Mother finds out about 15-year-old son’s death on Facebook
INDIANAPOLIS — A mother grieving over the loss of her son found out about his death last Saturday on Facebook before police had even identified him, according to WTHR.
Anthony Warren, 15, was shot to death on Dec. 14 at an Indianapolis apartment complex.
Not long after he was killed, his mother, Nikkita Milledge, said she saw a post on Facebook that read “RIP Anthony, I will miss you.”
Milledge called the murder of her son “unbelievable.”
Warren was a state champion in football and had placed second in the state several times.
A 19-year-old man was arrested on Monday in connection with the murder.
Read more: WTHR
- Mom bites off dog's ear to save 2-year-old daughter during attack
- Two local schools make list of '10 Best High Schools in North Carolina'
- Woman killed in wreck on southbound Business 85 in High Point
- Mistrial in case against man accused of passing school bus, killing child
- Woman admits to stealing toy from child's grave, explains why she did it