Recipe: Chocolate Ginger Cookie Balls from Dewey’s
This morning, the folks at Dewey’s shared their recipe for Chocolate Ginger Cookie Balls:
12 ounces of ginger Moravian cookies (approximately 3 boxes)
1 ½ cups chopped walnuts
¾ cup confectioner’s sugar
¼ cup cocoa
½ cup water or light rum
3 tablespoons light corn syrup
In a large bowl combine crushed cookies, chopped nuts, confectioner’s sugar and cocoa. Mix in the water/rum and corn syrup until it is all combined. Shape dough into 1 inch balls.
Take the remaining 3 ounces of ginger cookies and process them into crumbs to roll the cookie balls in.
Store in the fridge
- Mom bites off dog's ear to save 2-year-old daughter during attack
- Man catches massive 805-pound shark, won't share his secret
- Randolph Co. middle school employee accused of sending obscene images to teenage girl
- NC girl kicked out of prom for wearing pants
- 'Ice Road Truckers' star accused of kidnapping prostitute, threatens to kill her over $1k