Recipe: Chocolate Ginger Cookie Balls from Dewey’s
This morning, the folks at Dewey’s shared their recipe for Chocolate Ginger Cookie Balls:
12 ounces of ginger Moravian cookies (approximately 3 boxes)
1 ½ cups chopped walnuts
¾ cup confectioner’s sugar
¼ cup cocoa
½ cup water or light rum
3 tablespoons light corn syrup
In a large bowl combine crushed cookies, chopped nuts, confectioner’s sugar and cocoa. Mix in the water/rum and corn syrup until it is all combined. Shape dough into 1 inch balls.
Take the remaining 3 ounces of ginger cookies and process them into crumbs to roll the cookie balls in.
Store in the fridge
- 40 people arrested across NC for human trafficking
- Why were huge military planes flying over the Piedmont today?
- The real story behind the 'train selfie' and the man kicked in head by 'conductor'
- Lexington man killed in accident on I-85 in Davidson Co.
- Judge tells convicted killer 'I hope you die in prison'