Salvation Army collects canned hams for needy families
HIGH POINT, N.C. — The Salvation Army was “Hammin’ it up” Thursday morning in High Point.
Hundreds of canned hams were being collected along with cash donations to help families during the holidays.
FOX8’s Michael Spears was live from High Point with more on how people can help.
- 40 people arrested across NC for human trafficking
- The real story behind the 'train selfie' and the man kicked in head by 'conductor'
- Why were huge military planes flying over the Piedmont today?
- Judge tells convicted killer 'I hope you die in prison'
- Lexington man killed in accident on I-85 in Davidson Co.