Salvation Army collects canned hams for needy families
HIGH POINT, N.C. — The Salvation Army was “Hammin’ it up” Thursday morning in High Point.
Hundreds of canned hams were being collected along with cash donations to help families during the holidays.
FOX8’s Michael Spears was live from High Point with more on how people can help.
- Mom bites off dog's ear to save 2-year-old daughter during attack
- Two local schools make list of '10 Best High Schools in North Carolina'
- Update: Silver Alert canceled for Forsyth County woman
- Mistrial in case against man accused of passing school bus, killing child
- 3 arrested, 1 sought in Davidson Co. kidnapping, assault