Christmas celebrations at the Reynolda House
WINSTON-SALEM, N.C. — We celebrate Christmas with lights, lots of presents, fruitcake and Christmas trees. But it’s not always been that way.
Shannon Smith was live at the historic Reynolda House in Winston-Salem on Thursday morning, where the original Christmas celebrations were a bit different.
- Mom bites off dog's ear to save 2-year-old daughter during attack
- Update: Silver Alert canceled for Forsyth County woman
- Man catches massive 805-pound shark, won't share his secret
- NC girl kicked out of prom for wearing pants
- 'Ice Road Truckers' star accused of kidnapping prostitute, threatens to kill her over $1k