Trinity man charged with statutory rape
Paul Derrell Brown
TRINITY, N.C. — A Trinity man is facing charges of rape following an investigation by the High Point Police.
Paul Derrell Bowen, 49, of 5389 Clara Thomas Drive, Trinity, has been charged with four counts of statutory rape.
Officers say the investigation stemmed from a report of a sexual assault against a minor.
According to a police report, Brown and the victim knew each other.
Bowen is being held at the Guilford County Jail on a $200,000 secured bond
- 40 people arrested across NC for human trafficking
- The real story behind the 'train selfie' and the man kicked in head by 'conductor'
- Why were huge military planes flying over the Piedmont today?
- Judge tells convicted killer 'I hope you die in prison'
- Lexington man killed in accident on I-85 in Davidson Co.