Trinity man charged with statutory rape
Paul Derrell Brown
TRINITY, N.C. — A Trinity man is facing charges of rape following an investigation by the High Point Police.
Paul Derrell Bowen, 49, of 5389 Clara Thomas Drive, Trinity, has been charged with four counts of statutory rape.
Officers say the investigation stemmed from a report of a sexual assault against a minor.
According to a police report, Brown and the victim knew each other.
Bowen is being held at the Guilford County Jail on a $200,000 secured bond
- Mom bites off dog's ear to save 2-year-old daughter during attack
- Update: Silver Alert canceled for Forsyth County woman
- Two local schools make list of '10 Best High Schools in North Carolina'
- NC girl kicked out of prom for wearing pants
- Mistrial in case against man accused of passing school bus, killing child