Greensboro woman accused of stabbing boyfriend
GREENSBORO, N.C. — A woman has been charged after police say she assaulted her boyfriend by stabbing him during an argument on Monday.
Justine Lee Baldwin, 23, has been charged with assault with a deadly weapon inflicting serious injury with intent to kill.
Police responded to the couple’s home at 5701 Bramblegate Road around 11:11 p.m. where they found Joseph Adeloye, 31, suffering from a stab wound.
Adeloye told police that he and his girlfriend were having an argument when Baldwin produced the knife and stabbed him.
The victim received non-life threatening injuries and was transported to a local medical facility for further treatment.
- Woman killed in wreck on southbound Business 85 in High Point
- Mom bites off dog's ear to save 2-year-old daughter during attack
- Baby born Tuesday is largest hospital has seen in over a decade
- Woman admits to stealing toy from child's grave, explains why she did it
- Tenn. girl wakes up for school, finds parents dead inside home