Police search for missing Burlington man
BURLINGTON, N.C. — Police are looking for a man who was last seen arguing at a homeless shelter in Burlington Sunday.
Roosevelt Royster, 59, was reported missing around 1:35 p.m. by Allied Churches. They mentioned “suspicious conditions” in the report.
He last seen wearing a green sweater and black pants talking with three black males in the area of 206 N. Church St.
Police say some people at the shelter saw Royster arguing with the men.
Royster is 6’01”, 170 pounds and is missing four fingers on his right hand. He also has a scar on his stomach.
Anyone with information is asked to call Burlington Police Department at 336-229-3500 or Alamance County Crime Stoppers at 336-229-7100.
- Mom bites off dog's ear to save 2-year-old daughter during attack
- Two local schools make list of '10 Best High Schools in North Carolina'
- Update: Silver Alert canceled for Forsyth County woman
- Mistrial in case against man accused of passing school bus, killing child
- 3 arrested, 1 sought in Davidson Co. kidnapping, assault