Child injured in dog attack at High Point home
The 900 block of Newell Street in High Point. (Google Maps)
HIGH POINT, N.C. — Police said a 5-year-old boy was injured after being attacked by a dog inside a High Point home.
High Point police said it happened around 12:30 p.m. in the 900 block of Newell Street to a child from out of town visiting family.
Police said the victim was taken to Wake Forest Baptist Medical Center for injuries to the face, neck and left ear.
Police said no charges have been filed and the dog that attacked the child and another dog at the home have both been quarantined.
- 24 people apply for 'World's Toughest Job,' get an emotional surprise at end of interview
- This is why you don't take a selfie next to a moving train
- Watch WWE's touching tribute to The Ultimate Warrior
- 79-year-old 'Britain's Got Talent' dancer stuns Simon Cowell with her moves
- 'Blood moon' timeline: Event will be a sight to behold, weather permitting