Texas man buys groceries for several strangers at store
TEXAS — A stranger’s kindness stunned grocery shoppers in Houston, Texas last Saturday.
During a busy shopping day, a man walked up to a cashier at a local HEB grocery store and told her he wanted to pay for the next 10 customers’ groceries.
The gesture caught everyone by surprise and some said they had never seen such an act of kindness.
One of the customers even started crying over the kind gesture.
Some say they don’t know why he chose a grocery store in an area that is not necessarily in need.
They then realized the message he was trying to give is that it doesn’t need to be somebody that has a financial need.
“We all need to stop and take a breath and realize we need to be kind to everybody… not just on Thanksgiving, but every day.”
- Mom bites off dog's ear to save 2-year-old daughter during attack
- Two local schools make list of '10 Best High Schools in North Carolina'
- Update: Silver Alert canceled for Forsyth County woman
- Mistrial in case against man accused of passing school bus, killing child
- 3 arrested, 1 sought in Davidson Co. kidnapping, assault