Texas man buys groceries for several strangers at store
TEXAS — A stranger’s kindness stunned grocery shoppers in Houston, Texas last Saturday.
During a busy shopping day, a man walked up to a cashier at a local HEB grocery store and told her he wanted to pay for the next 10 customers’ groceries.
The gesture caught everyone by surprise and some said they had never seen such an act of kindness.
One of the customers even started crying over the kind gesture.
Some say they don’t know why he chose a grocery store in an area that is not necessarily in need.
They then realized the message he was trying to give is that it doesn’t need to be somebody that has a financial need.
“We all need to stop and take a breath and realize we need to be kind to everybody… not just on Thanksgiving, but every day.”
- This is why you don't take a selfie next to a moving train
- Remains of teens missing since 1971 found in submerged car
- Wu-Tang Clan affiliated rapper severs penis, jumps off building
- Woman shot dead while on phone with 911 for 13 minutes
- 24 people apply for 'World's Toughest Job,' get an emotional surprise at end of interview