FOX8 Fit: 72-year-old bodybuilder
GREENSBORO, N.C. — According to John Pilconis, there is a big difference in being an “elderly gentleman” and being an “old man” — and he says he will never be an “old man.”
Pilconis is a 72-year-old bodybuilder. A former college football player, he has always been active, but since 2008 during recovery from prostate cancer he took an interest in bodybuilding.
His story is featured in this edition of FOX8 Fit.
- Watch WWE's touching tribute to The Ultimate Warrior
- 'Blood moon' timeline: Event will be a sight to behold, weather permitting
- 79-year-old 'Britain's Got Talent' dancer stuns Simon Cowell with her moves
- 24 people apply for 'World's Toughest Job,' get an emotional surprise at end of interview
- The Ultimate Warrior's cause of death revealed in autopsy