FOX8 Fit: 72-year-old bodybuilder
GREENSBORO, N.C. — According to John Pilconis, there is a big difference in being an “elderly gentleman” and being an “old man” — and he says he will never be an “old man.”
Pilconis is a 72-year-old bodybuilder. A former college football player, he has always been active, but since 2008 during recovery from prostate cancer he took an interest in bodybuilding.
His story is featured in this edition of FOX8 Fit.
- Mom bites off dog's ear to save 2-year-old daughter during attack
- Two local schools make list of '10 Best High Schools in North Carolina'
- Mistrial in case against man accused of passing school bus, killing child
- Woman killed in wreck on southbound Business 85 in High Point
- Video captures suspect stealing items from baby's grave