Feeling Great: What you need to know about breast cancer
As you age the risk of you developing a breast cancer becomes a little bit higher because it is a disease of aging, according to Dr. Karinn Chambers, breast surgical oncologist with High Point Regional Health.
In today’s FOX8 Feeling Great, what you need to know about catching breast cancer early.
- This is why you don't take a selfie next to a moving train
- 24 people apply for 'World's Toughest Job,' get an emotional surprise at end of interview
- 79-year-old 'Britain's Got Talent' dancer stuns Simon Cowell with her moves
- Watch WWE's touching tribute to The Ultimate Warrior
- 'Blood moon' timeline: Event will be a sight to behold, weather permitting