Feeling Great: Heart health
Heart disease is the number one killer of Americans, so it does not discriminate.
In this edition of FOX8 Feeling Great, Dr. Jim Morris, of UNC Cardiothoracic Surgery at High Point Regional Health, explains there are steps you can take to lessen your chance of developing heart disease.
- Woman killed in wreck on southbound Business 85 in High Point
- Mom bites off dog's ear to save 2-year-old daughter during attack
- Baby born Tuesday is largest hospital has seen in over a decade
- Woman admits to stealing toy from child's grave, explains why she did it
- Tenn. girl wakes up for school, finds parents dead inside home