‘I cheated’ prank goes wrong when girlfriend admits she also cheated

Posted on: 10:27 am, November 21, 2013, by , updated on: 03:28pm, November 21, 2013

When you’re celebrating your fifth anniversary, it’s probably not a great time to prank your significant other – even if you’re notorious prankster Roman Atwood.

“I’m in Aruba celebrating my five-year anniversary with my girlfriend. I’m going to prank her tonight by telling her that I cheated on her,” Atwood said to the camera.

Atwood set up a camera and told Britney he had been unfaithful. Then, Britney turns the joke on him and admits she also cheated.

Note: Video spoiler below. Don’t keep reading unless you want to know the “twist” at the end of the video.

Atwood’s look of disbelief turns to anger as her words begin to sink in. Just as Roman gets really angry, Britney admits she was also pulling a prank.

“I saw you set up your camera you idiot,” she exclaimed. “I thought you were going to propose to me!”

• Richard Trickle says:

People go to Reddit to see stuff like this. NOT NEWS.

• Thurs. says:

He got what he deserved. LOL

• Katherine says:

This is not what the news is for. There is so much more I would rather be hearing about than things that have nothing to do with actual NEWS.

• Mimi says:

Lighten up people. It is good to laugh. There is enough going on in the world to make you sad. What would you have preferred that she shot the guy. Really!!! If you have nothing nice to say don’t say it at all.

• Jenn says:

Gotta agree with Mimi, lifes too short to be depressed and serious all the time. I thought this was hilarious.

• Kitty says:

They need to GROW up!! Did I hear her say they have a family? Please say those idiots aren’t reproducing?

• Kathy Smith says:

These are my kids and yes they have a beautiful son together. I hope and pray for your soul to find love and to stop your hatred for others. People should not judge but love one another. Try it and you’ll find life to joyful and not a dark desperate place to exist.

• dewey says:

prank….yeah

• Lee says:

He is obviously not a man of sense or wisdom. My husband said he “guessed he’d have to go to a hooker” during one of our conversations, the next day, after cursing me for being upset about it, he said he would never do that, he was sorry, though he continually rejects my requests for any kind of intimacy; -NOW I don’t trust him any more. Much easier to lose trust than to get it back. Why put it on the table if you don’t want to eat it?