Power lifting team of special needs adults
GREENSBORO, N.C. — There is an interesting, inspiring thing going on over at the Al Lowe Boxing Gym in Greensboro.
A group of eight adults with special needs have formed the Red Menace Power Lifting Team.
The boxers and these athletes inspires each other.
Practice is every Thursday night at 6:30 and the team is looking to expand.
- Mom bites off dog's ear to save 2-year-old daughter during attack
- Update: Silver Alert canceled for Forsyth County woman
- Two local schools make list of '10 Best High Schools in North Carolina'
- Mistrial in case against man accused of passing school bus, killing child
- NC girl kicked out of prom for wearing pants