Suspects sought in Winston-Salem jewelry store theft
WINSTON-SALEM, N.C. — Officers are looking for two subjects involved in an early morning jewelry store theft in Winston-Salem on Monday.
Police responded to an alarm at Towne Jewelers at 111 Hanes Square around 4:37 a.m.
Surveillance video shows two suspects breaking into the front door of the business with a crow bar.
The suspects broke several display cases inside the store and stole numerous watches, bridal wedding sets and various sterling silver jewelry.
Both suspects were wearing hoodies and masks to cover their face.
The investigation is ongoing.
Anyone with information regarding this incident is asked to call 336-773-7700.
- Mom bites off dog's ear to save 2-year-old daughter during attack
- Update: Silver Alert canceled for Forsyth County woman
- Two local schools make list of '10 Best High Schools in North Carolina'
- NC girl kicked out of prom for wearing pants
- Mistrial in case against man accused of passing school bus, killing child