Three accused of killing Concord teen indicted in court

This is an archived article and the information in the article may be outdated. Please look at the time stamp on the story to see when it was last updated.

Mark Bostic (WSOC-TV)

CHARLOTTE, N.C. ā€” The three men accused of killing a 15-year-old last month in Concord have been indicted in Superior Court, according to WSOC-TV.

Marlon Banner, Corey Banner and Christopher Whitfield are charged with first-degree murder in the Oct. 13 death of Mark Bostic.

Police said there was a disagreement between two groups of people in separate cars. Investigators said shots were fired while the cars were at a street corner and Bostic was hit.

Bostic was a sophomore at Robinson High School in Concord. He rushed to Northeast Medical Center and pronounced dead.

Source: WSOC-TV