GTCC breaks ground for new theater
HIGH POINT, N.C. — Guilford Technical Community College has broken ground for their proposed black box theater.
The $2.5 million project will be developed behind the amphitheater in downtown High Point and officials hope it will create an “arts district” element to downtown.
The theater will have a brand new stage, theater seating, dressing rooms and even shops for costumes.
- Woman killed in wreck on southbound Business 85 in High Point
- Mom bites off dog's ear to save 2-year-old daughter during attack
- Baby born Tuesday is largest hospital has seen in over a decade
- Woman admits to stealing toy from child's grave, explains why she did it
- Tenn. girl wakes up for school, finds parents dead inside home