Lake Higgins offers public trout fishing beginning Nov. 22
GREENSBORO, N.C. – Lake Higgins Watershed Park in Greensboro will offer public trout fishing at the Taylor Turner Hatchery Pond beginning Nov. 22.
Anglers 16 years old and older must have a valid North Carolina fishing license.
The fee is $1 to fish and $4 per pound of fish caught.
All fish caught must be weighed and kept. This is not a catch and release fishing opportunity.
Lake Higgins Watershed Park is located at 4235 Hamburg Mill Road.
For more information, call the marina at 336-373-3739.
- Mom bites off dog's ear to save 2-year-old daughter during attack
- Two local schools make list of '10 Best High Schools in North Carolina'
- Update: Silver Alert canceled for Forsyth County woman
- Mistrial in case against man accused of passing school bus, killing child
- 3 arrested, 1 sought in Davidson Co. kidnapping, assault