High Point Rowing Club celebrates one-year anniversary
HIGH POINT, N.C. — The High Point Rowing Club just celebrated a big milestone — a one-year anniversary.
Rowing is a graceful mixture of muscle and machine. While popular in other parts of the country it is new to the Piedmont, at least at the high school level.
The response to the club has been good and steady. Growing from 10 athletes to 40.
- Mom bites off dog's ear to save 2-year-old daughter during attack
- Update: Silver Alert canceled for Forsyth County woman
- Two local schools make list of '10 Best High Schools in North Carolina'
- Mistrial in case against man accused of passing school bus, killing child
- NC girl kicked out of prom for wearing pants