Harlem Globetrotter nearly crushed by falling backboard
William “Bull” Bullard of the Harlem Globetrotters was nearly crushed after he dunked a ball and pulled down the backboard during a game in Honduras.
Bullard threw down a dunk off an alley-oop, causing the backboard to come down on top of him.
Luckily, Bullard was able to avoid the falling backboard when it crashed on the floor. He was not seriously injured, according to Dime Magazine.
- Watch WWE's touching tribute to The Ultimate Warrior
- 'Blood moon' timeline: Event will be a sight to behold, weather permitting
- 79-year-old 'Britain's Got Talent' dancer stuns Simon Cowell with her moves
- 24 people apply for 'World's Toughest Job,' get an emotional surprise at end of interview
- Kids react to a Walkman, make everyone feel old