Harlem Globetrotter nearly crushed by falling backboard
William “Bull” Bullard of the Harlem Globetrotters was nearly crushed after he dunked a ball and pulled down the backboard during a game in Honduras.
Bullard threw down a dunk off an alley-oop, causing the backboard to come down on top of him.
Luckily, Bullard was able to avoid the falling backboard when it crashed on the floor. He was not seriously injured, according to Dime Magazine.
- Mom bites off dog's ear to save 2-year-old daughter during attack
- Two local schools make list of '10 Best High Schools in North Carolina'
- Update: Silver Alert canceled for Forsyth County woman
- Mistrial in case against man accused of passing school bus, killing child
- 3 arrested, 1 sought in Davidson Co. kidnapping, assault