Charlotte mother arrested in death of infant son
CHARLOTTE, N.C. — A mother accused of beating and killing her infant son in Charlotte will face a judge Tuesday.
According to WSOC, the 7-month-old boy died Saturday, and officers arrested his mother, Wendy Johnson, Monday night.
Police were called to a home on Suntrace Way and found Johnson’s son, Camden Johnson, unresponsive.
The baby was transported to the hospital where he died.
Police say physical assault led to Camden’s death.
Johnson is in jail Tuesday.
- Watch WWE's touching tribute to The Ultimate Warrior
- 'Blood moon' timeline: Event will be a sight to behold, weather permitting
- 79-year-old 'Britain's Got Talent' dancer stuns Simon Cowell with her moves
- 24 people apply for 'World's Toughest Job,' get an emotional surprise at end of interview
- Kids react to a Walkman, make everyone feel old