Carolina Panthers beat San Francisco in 10-9 victory
SAN FRANCISCO, Calif. — The Panthers beat the 49ers in a 10-9 victory Sunday in San Francisco, Carolina’s fifth straight win.
Drayton Florence intercepted a pass by Colin Kaepernick in the final minute to seal the win and snap San Francisco’s five-game winning streak.
The News & Observer reported that Panthers kicker Graham Gano had made all 12 of his field goal attempts entering the game, but missed a 48-yarder in the third quarter.
The Panthers’ defense held the 49ers to 151 total yards and limiting them to 2-for-13 on third down. Both teams are at 6-3.
Read more: The News & Observer
- Mom bites off dog's ear to save 2-year-old daughter during attack
- Two local schools make list of '10 Best High Schools in North Carolina'
- Update: Silver Alert canceled for Forsyth County woman
- Mistrial in case against man accused of passing school bus, killing child
- 3 arrested, 1 sought in Davidson Co. kidnapping, assault