Carolina Panthers beat San Francisco in 10-9 victory
SAN FRANCISCO, Calif. — The Panthers beat the 49ers in a 10-9 victory Sunday in San Francisco, Carolina’s fifth straight win.
Drayton Florence intercepted a pass by Colin Kaepernick in the final minute to seal the win and snap San Francisco’s five-game winning streak.
The News & Observer reported that Panthers kicker Graham Gano had made all 12 of his field goal attempts entering the game, but missed a 48-yarder in the third quarter.
The Panthers’ defense held the 49ers to 151 total yards and limiting them to 2-for-13 on third down. Both teams are at 6-3.
Read more: The News & Observer
- This is why you don't take a selfie next to a moving train
- 24 people apply for 'World's Toughest Job,' get an emotional surprise at end of interview
- Watch WWE's touching tribute to The Ultimate Warrior
- 79-year-old 'Britain's Got Talent' dancer stuns Simon Cowell with her moves
- 'Blood moon' timeline: Event will be a sight to behold, weather permitting