SC man accused of neglecting bedridden girlfriend
YORK, S.C. — A South Carolina man is accused of neglecting his bedridden girlfriend, according to WSOC-TV.
Police said Robert Orndorff’s girlfriend had been wearing the same clothes for five days and had not been helped to the bathroom or fed for nearly 24 hours.
The suspect was arrested Friday at his home in Clover after police said he called them claiming the woman had hidden his medication.
Authorities said his girlfriend is now in protective custody.
- Mom bites off dog's ear to save 2-year-old daughter during attack
- Two local schools make list of '10 Best High Schools in North Carolina'
- Mistrial in case against man accused of passing school bus, killing child
- Woman killed in wreck on southbound Business 85 in High Point
- Video captures suspect stealing items from baby's grave