SC man accused of neglecting bedridden girlfriend
YORK, S.C. — A South Carolina man is accused of neglecting his bedridden girlfriend, according to WSOC-TV.
Police said Robert Orndorff’s girlfriend had been wearing the same clothes for five days and had not been helped to the bathroom or fed for nearly 24 hours.
The suspect was arrested Friday at his home in Clover after police said he called them claiming the woman had hidden his medication.
Authorities said his girlfriend is now in protective custody.
- Watch WWE's touching tribute to The Ultimate Warrior
- 24 people apply for 'World's Toughest Job,' get an emotional surprise at end of interview
- 'Blood moon' timeline: Event will be a sight to behold, weather permitting
- 79-year-old 'Britain's Got Talent' dancer stuns Simon Cowell with her moves
- This is why you don't take a selfie next to a moving train