Idaho high school coach fired over Facebook photo
POCATELLO, Idaho — A high school basketball coach in Idaho was reportedly fired over a Facebook photo that shows her fiancé touching her chest.
According to ABC News, the school district described the photo as “immoral.”
The photo was taken while Laraine Cook, 31, and her fiancé Tom Harrison were on vacation in July.
Cook said the school told her she was fired because the photo was on her Facebook page.
Her fiancé, who is also the school’s varsity football coach, kept his job.
Cook, who says she had never been reprimanded in her nearly five years working for the school district, has retained a lawyer to fight the school board’s decision.
Read more: ABC News
- Watch WWE's touching tribute to The Ultimate Warrior
- 'Blood moon' timeline: Event will be a sight to behold, weather permitting
- 24 people apply for 'World's Toughest Job,' get an emotional surprise at end of interview
- 79-year-old 'Britain's Got Talent' dancer stuns Simon Cowell with her moves
- Kids react to a Walkman, make everyone feel old