Shooting at Detroit barbershop kills 3
DETROIT — Three people were killed in a shooting at a Detroit barbershop Wednesday, the Wayne County Medical Examiner’s office said.
Several others were injured, police spokeswoman Kelly Miner told CNN affiliate WXYZ.
“What happened was somebody at the barber shop heard all this commotion, opened the door. And then shots were fired into the barbershop,” Miner told WXYZ.
It was not immediately clear whether there was one shooter or more, she said. An investigation is under way.
The shooting took place at a barbershop on the city’s east side, she said.
Eight people were wounded and were rushed to hospitals, the affiliate reported.
Miner was not aware of any arrests.
- Mom bites off dog's ear to save 2-year-old daughter during attack
- Two local schools make list of '10 Best High Schools in North Carolina'
- Woman killed in wreck on southbound Business 85 in High Point
- Mistrial in case against man accused of passing school bus, killing child
- Woman admits to stealing toy from child's grave, explains why she did it