Man recovering after being shot in Greensboro Wednesday
GREENSBORO, N.C. — A man is recovering after being shot in Greensboro Wednesday night.
The victim told officers that someone shot him while he was in the area of West Florida Street and Luray Drive.
He was treated for non life-threatening injuries at Moses Cone Hospital.
There is no information about the suspect.
The investigation is ongoing.
- Mom bites off dog's ear to save 2-year-old daughter during attack
- Silver Alert issued for woman missing from Winston-Salem
- Man catches massive 805-pound shark, won't share his secret
- NC girl kicked out of prom for wearing pants
- 'Ice Road Truckers' star accused of kidnapping prostitute, threatens to kill her over $1k