Greensboro convenience store robbed, suspect sought
Family Fare Shell, 2300 East Market Street, Greensboro
GREENSBORO, N.C. — Police are looking for a man they said robbed a convenience store at gunpoint late Wednesday night.
Officers responded to the Family Shell, 2300 E. Market St., around 11:30 p.m. where a clerk said the place had been robbed.
The clerk said the suspect entered the store, showed a handgun and demanded money.
The suspect stole an undisclosed amount of money and fled from the business, heading west, possibly in a dark colored Ford Focus, which was seen leaving the area at a high rate of speed a short time later.
He was described as a black male, 6’2” tall, with a slender build, wearing a black hooded sweatshirt, black sweat pants, black shoes, having his face covered with a dark tee shirt and wearing gloves. He is armed with a handgun.
There were no injuries in this incident.
The investigation is ongoing.
- Woman killed in wreck on southbound Business 85 in High Point
- Mom bites off dog's ear to save 2-year-old daughter during attack
- Baby born Tuesday is largest hospital has seen in over a decade
- Woman admits to stealing toy from child's grave, explains why she did it
- Tenn. girl wakes up for school, finds parents dead inside home