‘Feast of Caring’ to be held Friday in High Point
Brooke Garrou, with Open Door Ministries of High Point, stopped by FOX8 Wednesday morning to talk about the Fourth Annual Feast of Caring.
The feast, hosted by Open Door Ministries of High Point, will be held Friday, Nov. 8, at the First Presbyterian Church, 918 N. Main St., High Point.
The community will have two opportunities to attend the event on Friday with a lunch option open between 11 a.m. and 2 p.m. or 5-8 p.m. for dinner.
Tickets to the Feast of Caring are $15 for an individual, $25 for a couple and $40 for a family and include endless soup and bread along with the opportunity to select one piece of pottery to take home.
The goal of the Feast of Caring is to raise $20,000. Ticket purchases and donations from the Feast of Caring will go to support Open Door Ministries programs which include Emergency Services, Men’s Homeless Shelter, Arthur Cassell Transitional House and the Father’s Table Food Kitchen, which provides over 120,000 meals a year to those in need in the community.
- Mom bites off dog's ear to save 2-year-old daughter during attack
- Man catches massive 805-pound shark, won't share his secret
- Randolph Co. middle school employee accused of sending obscene images to teenage girl
- NC girl kicked out of prom for wearing pants
- 'Ice Road Truckers' star accused of kidnapping prostitute, threatens to kill her over $1k