UNC defeats instate rival NC State 27-19
RALEIGH, N.C. — UNC-Chapel Hill defeated rivals N.C. State in a 27-19 victory Saturday in Raleigh, the team’s first win from Carter-Finley Stadium since 2005.
The Charlotte Observer reported that sophomore receiver Quinshad Davis caught a pair of touchdown passes for UNC (3-5, 2-3 ACC), winning its second straight game over the Wolfpack.
N.C. State (3-5, 0-5 ACC) dropped its fifth straight ACC game under first-year coach Dave Doeren.
Read full story: The Charlotte Observer
- Mom bites off dog's ear to save 2-year-old daughter during attack
- Man catches massive 805-pound shark, won't share his secret
- Randolph Co. middle school employee accused of sending obscene images to teenage girl
- NC girl kicked out of prom for wearing pants
- 'Ice Road Truckers' star accused of kidnapping prostitute, threatens to kill her over $1k