UNC defeats instate rival NC State 27-19
RALEIGH, N.C. — UNC-Chapel Hill defeated rivals N.C. State in a 27-19 victory Saturday in Raleigh, the team’s first win from Carter-Finley Stadium since 2005.
The Charlotte Observer reported that sophomore receiver Quinshad Davis caught a pair of touchdown passes for UNC (3-5, 2-3 ACC), winning its second straight game over the Wolfpack.
N.C. State (3-5, 0-5 ACC) dropped its fifth straight ACC game under first-year coach Dave Doeren.
Read full story: The Charlotte Observer
- This is why you don't take a selfie next to a moving train
- Remains of teens missing since 1971 found in submerged car
- Wu-Tang Clan affiliated rapper severs penis, jumps off building
- Woman shot dead while on phone with 911 for 13 minutes
- 24 people apply for 'World's Toughest Job,' get an emotional surprise at end of interview