Syracuse tops Wake Forest with 13-0 victory
SYRACUSE, N.Y. — Syracuse beat Wake Forest 13-0 Saturday with Terrel Hunt scoring on a 6-yard run to break a scoreless tie in the third quarter.
The News & Observer reported that freshman defensive end Isaiah Johnson set up another score with an interception moments later to secure the victory.
Wake Forest is now 4-5 and 2-4 in the Atlantic Coast Conference and Syracuse is 4-4 and 2-2 in the ACC.
Read more: The News & Observer
- Mom bites off dog's ear to save 2-year-old daughter during attack
- Update: Silver Alert canceled for Forsyth County woman
- Two local schools make list of '10 Best High Schools in North Carolina'
- Mistrial in case against man accused of passing school bus, killing child
- NC girl kicked out of prom for wearing pants