Feeling Great: Improving posture
Posture is one of those things that develops from an early age. For some, bad habits such as leaning forward while sitting end up creating bad postures.
Posture is a key contributor to a lot of musculoskeltal issues, whether it’s headaches, shoulder pain, neck pain, back pain.
In this installment of Feeling Great, FOX8 looks at ways to improve posture and alleviate some of the pain associated with bad posture.
- Mom bites off dog's ear to save 2-year-old daughter during attack
- Update: Silver Alert canceled for Forsyth County woman
- Man catches massive 805-pound shark, won't share his secret
- NC girl kicked out of prom for wearing pants
- 'Ice Road Truckers' star accused of kidnapping prostitute, threatens to kill her over $1k